Join a dynamic team of professionals who are building the future of oil & gas.
OVS Senior Consultant, Computer Engineer
Computer System Engineer to design, deploy and manage multi-discipline, petroleum engineering surveillance and optimization projects for clients in North America and abroad. Serves as an advisor to the client staff and management on how to best use the OVS platform in implementing Production Surveillance & Optimization solutions. Full-time, mid-senior level position; compensation TBD.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate Computer & System Engineer
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge and experience of the oil & gas industry, specifically within the production domain
- Ability to perform site assessments, design system specifications through flow charts and pseudo code, and script workflows
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates surveillance and optimization workflows, tailored to the client’s requirements
- Configures framework technology with third party modeling applications and existing data management infrastructure to improve production efficiencies and performance of the asset
- Technically manages deployment of projects including risk mitigation, change of scope requests and project logistics
- Demonstrates the ability to solve problems through the utilization of software applications
- Leverages the use of all available resources, including client as well as outside experts, to meet the project deliverables